Our Office’s Safety Precautions
At Elovic Dental, our commitment is to provide you with the highest standard of personalized affordable dental care with a gentle, safe, efficient, and professional manner.
We are committed to your safety at every visit and during the pandemic.
We are taking the following additional measures to keep you and our staff safe in accordance with recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- All patients are asked screening questions prior to appointments
- We ask all patients to arrive wearing glasses and a mask. We will have you use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- We take every patient's temperature with an Infared Thermometer.
- To keep social distancing we have all patients wait in their car instead of the waiting room. Please call or text us when you arrive. We will call or text you when it is time for you to come upstairs for your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer in the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will ask you to rinse with hydrogen peroxide before the procedure starts. Hydrogen peroxide kills the virus.
- Please come to your visit alone. If you need assistance let the office know in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- Plexi-glass shields are at the check in and check out counters. Check in and out will be done over the phone.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- HEPA medical grade air purification/filtration units are in each operatory and the common areas
- All staff are wearing eyewear, masks and gloves. All staff is screened daily and have their temperature taken before starting work. Clinical staff have N95 or Level 3 masks, protective eye wear and face shields.
- All operatories are fogged with hypochlorous acid at the end of every appointment. All surfaces are wiped clean with disinfectant. All instruments are autoclaved.
- The bathroom is fogged after every use.
- The entire office is cleaned and fogged periodically during the day and at the end of the day.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.