At Elovic Dental, our commitment is to provide you with the highest standard of personalized affordable dental care with a gentle, safe, efficient, and professional manner.
We are committed to your safety at every visit and during the pandemic.
We are taking the following additional measures to keep you and our staff safe in accordance with recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- All patients are asked screening questions
- We ask all patients to arrive wearing glasses and a mask. We will have you use hand sanitizer when you enter the office and put on a clean pair of gloves that we provide. We take every patient's temperature with an Infared Thermometer.
- To keep social distancing we have all patients wait in their car instead of the waiting room . Please call us when you arrive. We will call or text you when it is time for you to come upstairs for your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer in the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will ask you to rinse with hydrogen peroxide before the procedure starts. Hydrogen peroxide kills the virus.
- Please come to your visit alone. If you need assistance let the office know in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- Plexi-glass shields are at the check in and check out counters. Check in and out will be done over the phone.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- HEPA medical grade air purification/filtration units are in each operatory and the common areas
- All staff are wearing eyewear, masks and gloves. All staff is screened daily and have their temperature taken before starting work. Clinical staff have N95 or Level 3 masks, protective eye wear and face shields.
- All operatories are fogged with hypochlorous acid at the end of every appointment. All surfaces are wiped clean with disinfectant. All instruments are autoclaved.
- The bathroom is fogged after every use.
- The entire office is cleaned and fogged periodically during the day and at the end of the day.
We offer a variety of dental services designed to extend the life of your teeth, improve your smile, and maintain total oral health at a reasonable cost to you:
- Preventive: Cleanings, exams, sealants, fluoride
- Restorative: Implants, bridges, crowns, dentures
- Cosmetic: white fillings, veneers, whitening
- Prosthodontics: Implants, bridges, crowns, dentures
- Other: Extractions, root canals, gum disease
We trust you will find the atmosphere calming, the staff friendly, our dental services exceptional and the highest level of infection control being followed in our office.
Our doctors and staff keep abreast of progresses and current safety regulations in dentistry, utilizing the latest dental techniques, equipment, safety protocols and mercury-free materials.
Establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with our patients is important to us.
Schedule an appointment with one of our friendly dentists today!